TopX’s thoughts are with our Northern Queensland livestock producers who have been affected by recent catastrophic flooding and we are here to support you through this difficult time.
To assist in the flood recovery process, The Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association Ltd has put together a comprehensive list of resources.
1800 648 974 is the AgForce emergency hotline. It is the first stop for producers in need of help, or if you can assist with the provision of fodder or transport.
- AgForce: Register for emergency fodder drops
- AgForce: North Queensland Disaster Response Survey
- National Farmers Federation: FarmHub
LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
- Australian Cattle Vets Flood Response hotline: 1800 62 19 18
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- National Debt Hotline
- Queensland Department of Primary Industries: 13 25 23, Crisis Support
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Mental Health Support: (07) 3860 1194
- Rural Financial Counselling Services (RFCS): 07 4845 4849
- State Emergency Service (SES): 132 500
SUBSCRIBE TO MARKET REPORTS
Get the latest market reports direct to your inbox.
SEARCH THIS SITE
Latest Livestock Listings
Latest Property Listings
North Queensland FLOOD ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
February 20, 2019
WELCOMING NEW BRANCH – TOPX CLONCURRY
January 18, 2019
TopX Agent Traineeship 2019 Applications are Open!
January 15, 2019