1234578101112131415161718192021IMG_7465
 
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access
“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access

“BAN BAN” Longreach, Immediate Access

Rural

Ban Ban is in great shape providing an excellent opportunity for a cattle, sheep or goat enterprise. The properties lovely sweet high weight gain country can suit any of the 3 mentioned enterprises. With bitumen access, no invasive weeds, functional improvements and approx 60% of the property exclusion fenced the property is ready for a new owner.
The current owners have operated a successful mixed grazing enterprise in Western QLD and have decided it is time to start downsizing their operation, so they now offer Ban Ban for genuine sale.

Property ID : 28379
Status : AVAILABLE
Sale Type : Private Sale
Property Type : Rural
Property Name : BAN BAN
Property Location / State : Longreach / QLD
Location Details : Located Approx 95km South of Longreach or 250km West of Blackall with Bitumen Road Access.
Predominant Use : Cattle, Sheep or Goats
Size/Area : Approx 14,263.83 ha or 35,247ac
Tenure : Lot 2 on Plan RV21 & Lot 3 on Plan RV95. GHPL 29/11379
Rates : $5,976.62 per half year (Approx)
Rent : $3,301.03 per half year (Approx)
Services : Bituman access, 3G/4G mobile phone service, STD telephone, mains power, satellite TV, satellite internet, twice weekly mail service via Longreach, schooling via Longreach, cattle saleyards at Blackall & Longreach.
Improvements : 2 bedroom house currently being renovated & air conditioned. Steel 4 bay plus closed in workshop bay machinery shed connected to mains power. Steel portable panel cattle yards with loading ramp, 5 way pound draft, vet crush & calf cradle. These yards will work approx 500 head. They are in good condition. 4 stand woolshed with very basic sheep yards connected to mains power.
Country Type : Ban Ban consists of majority Mitchell & Flinders black soil downs country growing an abundance of natural grasses & herbages as well as some Buffel. This country is majority open with shaded timber lines of Boree & Gidyea. There is an area of approx 1,600ha of Gidyea country that was thinned in 2018. This area ranges from semi open to thicker Gidyea that grows herbages, soft burr & natural grasses. There is NO Prickly Acacia or any other invasive weeds on Ban Ban.
Water : 10 dams provide the water for Ban Ban. These range from 20,000 to 50,000 yards & have all been desilted in recent times except one. 2 dams are equipped with solar pumps that pump to 5 poly tanks & 7 cement water troughs. These tanks & troughs were installed in 2018 & include all new cement troughs with cement aprons. There is one creek system that runs through Ban Ban which provides additional wet season waterholes.
Rainfall : 350  mm/year
Fencing : Ban Ban consists of 6 main paddocks & 2 holding paddocks. The property is part of exclusion fence cluster program. There are 4 properties in the cluster. Approx 60% of the Ban Ban boundary fence is brand new netting exclusion fence. The remaining 40% of the boundary is all stock proof sheep & cattle fence. A substantial amount of new internal fence has been erected in the last 3 years. The remaining internal fence is stock proof. All fences are both sheep & cattle proof.
Carrying Capacity : The vendors estimate Ban Ban’s annual carrying capacity to be approx 1,300 AE/LSU OR 9,000 DSE. The country is currently very well grassed from an excellent start to the 2019 wet season. With the current great season in hand the vendor suggests Ban Ban would easily carry more than the above mentioned stock numbers for the rest of the year.
Price Type : P.O.A.


 
 

The details above are those supplied by the vendor although great care has been taken to compile accurate information, prospective purchasers should by inspection, or otherwise satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.