Outstanding Irrigation Property South of Monto
A well maintained highly productive irrigation property, with highway frontage south of Monto. This 514 acre property consists of:
– 110 acres of irrigated seasonal crops and Lucerne.
– Electric 55 horsepower motor running a centrivical pump at 25,000 gallons/hour.
– Highway frontage in a flood free location.
– Numerous amount of very good quality machinery.
– 3 Sheds, an old dairy, 2 x slat piggeries,
undercover grain storage bins and external silo’s.
– 2 newly renovated homes, one 4 bedroom and one 3 bedroom.
– An above ground Pool.
– Established gardens.
The details above are those supplied by the vendor although great care has been taken to compile accurate information, prospective purchasers should by inspection, or otherwise satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.