At TopX, we pride ourselves on supporting our local communities and offering young rural people not just a job, but a career!
Applications for our 2019 TopX Traineeship are now open. The traineeship is scheduled to commence early March. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Throughout the year, our Trainee will work with our agents around the state and spend time with the head office team in Roma, learning about the industry and what it takes to become a professional and successful livestock and property agent. There are future career path opportunities in the TopX network for the right candidate, which will be assessed at the end of the traineeship.
Have you got the X-Factor to become one of our Young Guns?
What are we looking for?
- Genuinely passionate about a career in Livestock & Property Marketing
- Good people skills & common sense
- Eagerness to experience new places & markets
- Experienced with handling livestock & practical skills
- High standards of numeracy & literacy
- Social media skills
What you will get from us?
- Learn how to draft & present livestock
- Learn how the auction system works
- Learn how to auctioneer, but this isn’t mandatory
- Learn about a variety of marketing options
- Exposure to a variety of markets and livestock enterprise
- Training in livestock assessment
- Back-end marketing systems training
- Social media & website listing training
- Building relationships with clients and buyers
Applications Closing: Monday 4th February
To Apply: Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, specifying that you are applying for the traineeship. If you have any questions in the meantime, call Allan Cooney on 0407 725 860.
SUBSCRIBE TO MARKET REPORTS
Get the latest market reports direct to your inbox.
SEARCH THIS SITE
Latest Livestock Listings
Latest Property Listings
North Queensland FLOOD ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
February 20, 2019
WELCOMING NEW BRANCH – TOPX CLONCURRY
January 18, 2019
TopX Agent Traineeship 2019 Applications are Open!
January 15, 2019