We will offer the suitable candidate above industry standard remuneration, and a career opportunity like no other.
TopX is a franchise business where each operator owns and runs their own business, but due to growth and demand for our service we currently have employment opportunities for experienced Livestock Agents.
We are a strong and confident Livestock & Property Marketing Agency with a reputation for holding traditional values of high integrity and excellent customer service as core to our business.
Position: Full-time Livestock and Property Agent
- Coordinate and carry out marketing activities for sheep & cattle sales (saleyards and Private treaty sales)
- Cordinate and carry out marketing activities for rural property sales
- Abide by the company code of conduct and network values
- Current salesperson license
- At least 3 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- At least Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Current Drivers License
For further information:
- Call Allan Cooney on 0407 725 860 or send your application to email@example.com with a cover letter and current resume.
SUBSCRIBE TO MARKET REPORTS
Get the latest market reports direct to your inbox.
SEARCH THIS SITE
Latest Livestock Listings
Latest Property Listings
TopX Young Gun Lincoln McKinlay has Success at Calgary
July 18, 2017
Glenba Clearing Sale Photo Gallery
June 20, 2017
TopX Sponsor the ICPA Qld State Conference Dinner
June 20, 2017