- Mar 13, 2020
- By TopX Australia
A new General Manager position is currently available within the organisation. The successful applicant will be based in TopX Australia’s Roma Head Office, which provides administration and operational services to our 10 agency franchise businesses.
TopX Australia is seeking a motivated and values driven leader with a proven track record in full P&L management and executive decision making who can work with owner directors and a small highly skilled team. Agribusiness experience is essential and a keen understanding of livestock, the pastoral sector and agency operations will be helpful.
This role is suited to a self-starter willing to bring a new perspective and fresh ideas to a dynamic organisation. Experienced executive managers are encouraged to apply, as well as competent individuals looking to take their career forward by stepping up a level into top tier management.
- Oversee all operational activities, ensuring they are consistent with the company strategy
- Shape culture and provide leadership to the head office team and agents, to encourage maximum performance and engagement
- Ensure the company and its mission, products and services are consistently presented in a strong and positive way
- Proactively manage relationships with external service providers and oversee projects
- Manage financial and human resources in line with business strategy and budget
- Oversee and develop performance analysis and reporting practices
- Maintain the company’s strong brand and manage the execution of its marketing strategy
Skills set required:
- Proven experience in executive management within a similar environment
- Effective in providing team leadership and developing staff
- Innovative and motivated to provide new ideas and solutions
- An effective communicator, negotiation experience will be very valuable
- Experienced in communications and developing marketing strategy
- Proven experience in project management and process development
- Strong background in financial management and budgeting
- Proficient user of software (Microsoft Office, communication and management systems) and technology
Applications close Friday 3rd April.
To apply, please send a CV and Cover Letter, outlining how your skills and experience relate to the role, to Roz Presho on email@example.com. To have a confidential discussion regarding the role, call Roz Presho on 0429 841 602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSCRIBE TO MARKET REPORTS
Get the latest market reports direct to your inbox.