Topx Cloncurry delivers:
– First class and personalised livestock selling service
– Marketing of Rural Property through private sale and auction
– Maximising returns to clients
– Development and delivery of marketing plans to suit individual clients’ needs
– A commitment to growing close relationships with both larger company operations and our valued family enterprises
– Development of long term supply chain options
– Access to the large TopX database, which allows us to connect buyers and sellers quickly to ensure all breeding, backgrounding and trading enterprises are best serviced
– A range of solutions during both wet and dry seasons to market cattle effectively throughout feedlots, live export, abattoirs, sale yards, Auctions Plus and private paddock sales
– An ultrasound pregnancy testing service as a herd management tool
TopX Cloncurry is owned and operated by Phill Avery commencing in January 2019.
Phill Avery has a lifetime of experience in the grazing industry. Raised on a sheep and cattle station in the Longreach district, his passion for the cattle and beef industry led him to a six year career as a stock and station agent with TopX Longreach before investing in TopX Cloncurry.
With a background of an Agribusiness Diploma, establishing a successful livestock supplement business and managing a cattle operation, Phill brings a deep understanding of the day-to-day and long term challenges facing clients. Phill is experienced in ultrasound preg-testing and this is an additional service available to his clients as a valuable herd management tool.
If you are looking for an honest, hard working agent to market your livestock and property please give Phill a call on 0428 779 780.